Ravi Mohan's Blog

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I do NOT use Yahoo 360

so please don't "add me as a friend" in Y360 :-)

I get 2 or 3 mails everyday saying that "Mr/Ms X has requested that you add them as a friend". The thought is appreciated. Seriously. but there is NO point in adding you guys to an account I do not use.

I use practically nothing from Yahoo except a webfacing email id and Yahoo messenger and the latter is for historical reasons, not because I am impressed with its quality. Those of you who know me enough to be "added as friends" please use either my gmail id or ping me on yahoo messenger or skype or... :-) .

I hope I didn't come across as arrogant but I really do NOT like yahoo's flashy ad riddled pages or its Y360 service. Please understand. Thanks in advance.

:-)

No comments: